Sunday 30 October 2011

Blueberry Macarons

   


My Boyfriend had some leftover blueberries that we picked from a farm from the beginning of the year and he thought it'll be good if I can make some blueberry macarons for him.  Since he's been really stress at work this week, I thought I can bake him some treats.
I bought the book Macarons from Annie Rigg and follow her basic macarons recipe but it didn't have  the trademark crinkly 'feet' when they came out of the oven.  A bit disappointed by the look, but it still taste really good.  I made my own Blueberry cream ganaches.  Here's the instruction.

150g white chocolate (finely chopped)
3/4 cup cream
1 cup blueberries
  1. heat cream with blueberries until it starts to bubble on the side.
  2. mesh the blueberries and let cool for an hour.
  3. sift through the cream so there's no blueberry skin in the sauce.
  4. heat the cream slightly and add in the chopped chocolate and mix well.
  5. let cool and transfer to the fridge to thicken.
and start nom nom nom. Enjoy!!!


Killerbees

No comments:

Post a Comment